- Print & Laminate Work boards
- 2x Die per work board (or 1 rolled twice)
- Whiteboard marker and eraser
- The aim is to roll both the die, add them up (place emphasis on counting on) and cross out the answer.
- Continue until all numbers are crossed out.
- Can be played in pairs, first person to cross out all their numbers is the winner.
Used this with Kindergarten. Dice were great for those that needed something to count to find the answer. Challenged students to count on by covering the die that had the bigger number.