Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate, and cut apart again.
2. Place cards in rows on playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards. To get a match, the representation on the dice must be the same equation as the addition problem.
4. If player on gets a match, then he takes the cards from the playing surface and takes another turn. Play continues with the next players taking their turn in the same way.
5. Play continues until all the cards are gone or until the time allotted is up.
6. The player with the most matches is the winner.