Also included in
- 34 French grammar based dice games are included in this big bundle. You'll find versions of the game for all verb tenses as well as specialty games to practice être, avoir, aller, and faire expressions. There are also games to practice possessive adjectives, si clauses, reflexive verbs, comparativ$60.00$119.00Save $59.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 6 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 61 . DEMONSTRATIVE ADJECTIVES➯French Dice Game-Demonstrative Adjectives➯French$76.00$95.00Save $19.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 5 and 6 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 5 and 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 5:1 . FAIRE - PRESENT TENSE➯French scrambled sentences exercise - Faire present tense➯French verb faire p$85.58$122.25Save $36.67
- ✯ French 3 Curriculum Bundle: Ça y est, je parle français! ✯French 3 curriculum including dice games, taboo games, warm-ups, ice breakers, dictées, speaking activities, task cards, all sorts of games, worksheets, culture lessons, writing prompts, reading comprehension activities, TPRS circling acti$340.00$505.25Save $165.25
- ✯ Advanced French grammar, vocabulary, task cards, games and activities ✯Advanced French curriculum including conversation starters and speaking activities, dice games, taboo games, task cards, ice breakers, French 4 and AP level dictées, speaking activities, all sorts of games, worksheets and much$360.00$609.64Save $249.64
This is an easy to play 30 minute dice game to practice the French verbs: LIRE - DIRE - ÉCRIRE - RIRE - DÉCRIRE - CONDUIRE.
I have included six different versions of this game in six tenses: present, passé composé, imperfect, simple future, conditional and present subjunctive. You can use this game with beginners and advanced students alike. Just choose the tenses you want to work with, et voilà!
➯ This resource is included in my French 1 curriculum bundle!
My high school students love this game, and it can get very competitive if you decide to play it as a race (details are explained with the activity).
Students divide up into teams and play a dice game, the dice determining which subject and infinitive to conjugate in the tense indicated.
Included with this activity:
How to play
Six different versions of the game with answers
Student response and scoring sheet
This dice game is an especially fun way to practice while learning about verbs in the LIRE - DIRE- ÉCRIRE category.
Merci beaucoup! Don't forget to click on the green ☆ next to my store logo to become a follower. You will receive updates when I add new products or throw a sale.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
Go to "My Purchases" and log in.
Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback.
Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.