- 34 French grammar based dice games are included in this big bundle. You'll find versions of the game for all verb tenses as well as specialty games to practice être, avoir, aller, and faire expressions. There are also games to practice possessive adjectives, si clauses, reflexive verbs, comparativ$60.00$119.00Save $59.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 6 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 61 . DEMONSTRATIVE ADJECTIVES➯French Dice Game-Demonstrative Adjectives➯French$76.00$95.00Save $19.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 5 and 6 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 5 and 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 5:1 . FAIRE - PRESENT TENSE➯French scrambled sentences exercise - Faire present tense➯French verb faire p$85.58$122.25Save $36.67
- This French passé composé bundle is a complete resource to help you teach, reinforce, and assess regular, irregular and reflexive verbs conjugated with avoir and être. You'll get games, puzzles, find someone who (est-ce que tu as déjà) activities, sets of task cards and ways to use them, sets of bo$125.00$196.25Save $71.25
- French regular verbs bundle - ER - IR - RE verbsThis bundle includes everything you need to reinforce, practice and assess regular French ER, IR and RE verbs in the present tense. This bundle includes jeopardy games, audio drills, listening comprehension exercises, dice games, quel dommage games, su$59.00$83.00Save $24.00
This is an easy to play 30 minute dice game to practice 18 different regular French -RE verbs in the present and passé composé tenses.
My high school students love this game, and it can get very competitive if you decide to play it as a race (details are explained with the activity).
Students divide up into teams and play six versions of this dice game. The dice determine which subject and -RE verb to conjugate.
➯ This resource is included in my French 1 curriculum bundle!
Included with this activity:
How to play
Six different versions of the game with answers
Student response and scoring sheet
This dice game is an especially fun way to practice while learning about the present tense and passé composé. All of the verbs in this activity use AVOIR as helping verb. More advanced students also benefit from the review.
Merci beaucoup! Don't forget to click on the green ☆ next to my store logo to become a follower. You will receive updates when I add new products or throw a sale.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
Go to "My Purchases" and log in.
Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback.
Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.