Dice Games for Kids - Are you using a math workshop format this year? Are you looking for work your students can complete independently while you work with small groups? Here is a pack of 5 dice games that students can use independently during math workshop.
I print my game boards onto cardstock paper and place inside of sheet protectors. Students use dry erase markers so the boards can be used over and over all year long. Games include color and black & white versions. Some games also include sample game boards.
Keep on Rollin'
• Number Neighbors
- there are two versions of this game (2-digit and 3-digit). Students roll the dice and place the number created in the center box. Then students identify the numbers that are 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, and 10 less.
• Add 'Em Up
- Students roll two dice and add the numbers together. (Two versions included: 1-digit and 2-digit).
• Take 'Em Away
- Students roll two dice (placing the larger number on top) and find the difference between the two numbers. (Two versions included: 1-digit and 2-digit).
• Cover 'Em All
- Students roll two dice and add the numbers together. Students then place a marker on the board covering that number (if available). The game continues until all numbers have been covered. There is also a version using only one die.
• Roll to 100
- Students roll one dice and move a game marker around a 100-grid. The game is over when the game marker lands on (or passes) 100. There is a second version included that students can color as they move across the 100-grid.
This pack is also sold as part of a bundle:
• Keep on Rollin' Bundle (15 Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop)
>>>You Might Also Like:
• Keep on Rollin' (5 Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop
• Keep On Rollin' 3 (5 Independent Games for Math Workshop)
• Keep On Rollin' with Multiplication (7 Independent Games for Math Workshop)
• Keep on Rollin' with Division (6 Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop)
• Math Games & Centers
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
♦♦♦ Blog ♦♦♦ Instagram ♦♦♦ Pinterest ♦♦♦ Facebook ♦♦♦
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star
next to my store logo and click follow me
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.