Dice Games for Kids - Are you using a math workshop format this year? Are you looking for work your students can complete independently while you work with small groups? Here is a pack of 5 dice games that students can use independently during math workshop.
I print my game boards onto cardstock paper and place inside of sheet protectors. Students use dry erase markers so the boards can be used over and over all year long. Games include color and black & white versions. Some games also include sample game boards.
Keep on Rollin'
• Order In the Court
- students will roll 3 or 4 dice. Then students will rearrange the numbers to create the largest and smallest number possible (two versions of this game).
• Roll and Compare
- students will roll the dice to create 2-digit and 3-digit numbers. Students will then use >, <, or = symbols to compare the two numbers (two versions of this game).
• Place Value Play
- students will roll the dice to create 2-digit or 3-digit numbers. When working with 2-digit numbers, students will identify the numbers that are 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, and 10 less than the number rolled. With the 3-digit numbers, students will also find the numbers that are 100 more and 100 less than the number rolled (two versions of this game).
• Odds vs. Evens
- students will roll the dice and find the sum of the two numbers. Students will then graph whether the sum is odd or even.
• Pocket Change
- students will roll a die to determine the number of each coin in their pocket. Students will then determine the value of each set of coins as well as the total amount of change in their pocket (three versions of this game).
This pack is also sold as part of a bundle:
• Keep on Rollin' Bundle (15 Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop)
>>>You Might Also Like:
• Keep on Rollin' (5 Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop
• Keep on Rollin' 2 (5 More Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop)
• Keep On Rollin' with Multiplication (7 Independent Games for Math Workshop)
• Keep on Rollin' with Division (6 Independent Dice Games for Math Workshop)
• Math Games & Centers
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
♦♦♦ Blog ♦♦♦ Instagram ♦♦♦ Pinterest ♦♦♦ Facebook ♦♦♦
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.