Dice Math Games - 4th Grade Math Centers for Multiplication, Division, and More
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Grab these 15 no prep 4th grade math dice games that are perfect for math centers, early finishers, or fun review activities. Just print, add dice and counters and your 4th grade students will be ready to practice key math skills like rounding, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, factors, multiples, remainders, and more. There are 15 no prep partner math games for 4th grade in all. Perfect for centers, early finishers, or to use with students during RTI or guided math group time. 4 of the games have two different difficulty levels so you can easily differentiate for your students. The black and white design saves on ink!
What's Included: 15 Math Dice Games for the following skills:
~Place Value Games
- Beat That! - compare large numbers
- Face Off - compare large numbers
- Cover Up - place value & rounding
- Collect 4 - value of a digit
- Rounding Race - rounding large numbers
~Addition & Subtraction Games
- Basic Fact Bingo - mentally add 3 numbers
- 25/50 to Win - mentally add and subtract
- Find It, Cover It - adding & subtracting large numbers
~Multiplication & Division Games
- Fast Factors - list facts of 2 digit numbers
- Fact Family Fill Up - 2 levels of multiplication/division fact families
- Multiples Mania - finding multiples of numbers
- Multiplication Match - multiply 2 dice
- Multiply to 200/500 - 2 levels of multiplication of single digit numbers
- Division Dash - 2 levels of basic division facts
- Remainder Race - dividing 2 digit numbers by 1 digit numbers with remainders
Easel Activity: This digital activity allows students to play the dice games on their device. They will still need dice but I have included moveable pieces for the game boards so they can play digitally.
Why I love it:
As a math teacher I LOVE centers but HATE the prep. These no prep games are perfect because students will be engaged during centers without you having to do anything more than print out the game sheets. The centers work on key skills and help students get in extra math fact practice while having fun.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Rachelle P. said, "Worth more than $5! This product saved me so much time, and the kids love the games!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Jennifer S. said, "So fun!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Emily A. said, "My students loved working on these. It helped them use skills and strategies that they learned in class."
If you ever have questions or see something that needs to be fixed please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.