Ideas: Create dice and use them to help students generate stories, sentences, and ideas or to practice their skills. You can even use two dice together to make a more complex activity.
- Roll WH- QUESTIONS and IDEA GENERATORS: students make up questions using that wh- word and that picture.
- Roll ADJECTIVES and NUMBERS: the students name # of things that can be described by that adjective.
1. Print desired page and cut around the outside edge.
2. Fold and crease well along all the lines, including the tabs.
3. One at a time, apply glue to the tabs and attach them to the inside of the box to form a cube.
(Recommended: To help the cube hold its shape without weighing it down, print on heavy paper and put cotton balls or crumpled paper inside the cube before you glue it together.)
Print and Write (create your own)
Idea Generators x2
1-Minute Breaks / Rewards