This product has never been used. This product sells for $8.95 plus s&h. I'm selling it for $7.00, s&h included. Like new; never used.
Performance-based projects let your students choose how to demonstrate their learning. Each reproducible alternative assessment teacher resource offers performance-based projects for students to demonstrate their understanding of contemporary and classic literature titles. Instead of taking an objective test, students can write a ballad, define a dialect, draw a map, and much more. Over 30 activities per teacher resource! Over 160 titles are available.
* book synopsis
* reproducible questions for before, during, and after reading
* reproducible long-term and short-term project suggestions
* reproducible evaluation forms
* project-planning prospectus
* standards and criteria for evaluation
* blank grid for constructing your own standards and criteria
* suggestions for
* developing your own standards and criteria
* adapting projects to various learning styles and modalities
Don’t miss my digital products over DICEY’S SONG!
* Bookmarks Plus: DICEY’S SONG—A Very Handy Little Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of characters and provides them with definitions to new words!
* DICEY’S SONG: 50-word Prereading Crossword—Familiarizes students with new words before they read the book!
* DICEY’S SONG: Synonym/Antonym Crossword—Use with Bookmarks Plus!
Word-wise Educational Products
Fun Teaching--Fun Learning!