Are your students struggling with their dictionary skills? Challenge your students with these dictionary worksheets. Students in your library or classroom will love using their dictionaries to complete these mini worksheets.
Ways to use these worksheets :
* Library center or classroom center
* Finished early task
* 103 pages
* 3 different dictionary activities
* 1st version is 40 pages and covers finding the word, writing the
definition, using the word in a sentence, and writing the words before
and after the word.
* 2nd version is 37 pages and covers writing multiple definitions of the
word and using them both in a sentence.
* Version 3 is 23 pages and covers students reading the multiple
definitions, reading the word in a new sentence then identifying which
definition that is, and writing a new sentence using the word.
* Worksheets come in 4 by 7 size to save paper
* Dictionary center poster with rules
* 4 editable pages for posters and worksheets
Needed after purchase:
*Paper or cardstock
*Folder for worksheets
*Worksheets and posters
*Clip art (due to Copyright)
Please look at the preview above before downloading.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Also, follow me on TPT and be notified when new products are added. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me on TPT!
Thanks for looking at my product.