This product features 32 Dictionary Dig Task Cards. On each card, students have a clue and have to search through the dictionary to find one of many possible answers!
Students can record their answers on the recording sheet that is provided.
Students will learn their dictionary skills AND have fun while looking for answers to clues such as "find the longest word you can find that starts with the letter "F", or "Find a 3 syllable word starting with the letter "T" that ends in a vowel."!
**SEE THE PREVIEW FILE TO SEE EXAMPLES OF THE TASK CARDS!**
Cards print 4 per page and look best in color! Laminate them to keep the task cards for years!
**** Other Task Cards that You Might Love ****
• Primary versus Secondary Sources- 40 Task Cards
• Character Traits and Inferencing-40 Task Cards
• Fact or Opinion- 32 Task Cards
• Author’s Purpose- 32 Task Cards
• Sequence of Events- 40 Task Cards
• Subject/Predicate- 48 Task cards
• Independent versus Dependent Clauses- 40 Task Cards
• Contractions- 32 Task Cards
• Verb Tenses- 32 Task Cards
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!