Dictionary Skills Guide Words No Prep Printables
NO PREP ... Just print and go! (No prep or colored ink required)
Included in your download:
⚫15 activity sheets
⚫Common Core Standards Mini Poster
⚫Mini Anchor Chart
☆☆☆BARGAIN MEGA BUNDLE BROADCAST☆☆☆
⚫These printables are also part of the deeply discounted Dictionary MEGA Bundle
If you've already purchased the Dictionary MEGA Bundle
, there's no need to purchase this product, for you'll receive duplicates.
Which grade levels will benefit most from these printables?
What do teachers LOVE most about these printables?
❤️This is really helpful when teaching guide words!! It is tough for them and this really helped!
❤️This was good guide words practice! I printed them on colored card stock, laminated, and then use velcro to add the pieces for repeated practice for my students!
❤️These were great! I used them whole group and in literacy centers.
Which standards does this activity support?
More Activities to Help Your Students Master Dictionary Skills:
• Dictionary Skills
• Dictionary Skills HUGE $$$ SAVINGS BUNDLE for Grades 3-5
• Dictionary Skills No Prep PowerPoint Activity for Grades 3, 4, and 5
• Dictionary Skills No Prep Printables
• Dictionary Skills Printables Mini Booklet
• Dictionary Skills Task Cards
• Dictionary Skills Task Cards (Patriotic Themed) for Grades 3-5
• Dictionary Skills Task Cards and PowerPoint
How can I earn TpT credits from my purchases?
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits
by leaving feedback. We love reading your feedback and really appreciate the time you take to let us know how you used these activities with your students. To leave feedback and start earning TpT credits:
1. Go to your My Purchases and click on the Provide Feedback link.
2. Let us know how you used this product in your classroom and what you loved best!
What if I need to ask a question about this product?
We want our teachers to be completely satisfied with their purchases! If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by either:
1. Leaving a message in the Q and A section of our TpT store
2. Contacting us by email at email@example.com
Thank you so much for taking a look at this product description! We appreciate you!
©Literacy 4 Kids