Students will act as dietitians using the USDA SuperTracker tool. Students will explore the following questions:
- What did you learn about your own eating habits?
- What are you doing well? What needs improvement?
- Why are some foods more healthy than others?
- How is the SuperTracker related to what a dietitian does?
- If you were a dietitian, how would you use the SuperTracker?
Activities support MS-LS1-7 and HS-LS1-7. Purchase includes questions to engage and explore, teacher summary sheet, USDA lesson plan, embedded links to technology resources, NGSS + career connections, as well as free access to all corresponding student resources for this career including videos, simulations, and a career information sheet.
You might also like...
Exercise Physiologist Teacher Sheet
Pediatric Oncology Nurse Teacher Sheet
STEM careers Taboo
STEM Career Exploration Introductory Curriculum
For STEM tips, funding, and freebies follow me on Twitter
, and Pinterest