Play the Classic Spot the Differences game to practice pronunciation, vocabulary, prepositions of place, and the verbs ser, estar, haber, and tener. This version is loosely based on technology vocabulary with a focus on general speaking practice.
Juego similar a Veo Veo para practicar vocabulario, las preposiciones y los verbos ser, estar, tener, y haber.
This game can be played in two ways:
Version 1: Each pair of students gets copy A and Copy B of the picture. Students ask each other questions to find the 12-15 differences between the pictures. For example:
¿Hay un perro en el dibujo? ¿Esta el perro a la izquierda o a la derecha? Es un perro grande o pequeño? Etc.
Can also be played in the past tense by telling students the scene is something they saw last summer or yesterday. For example:
¿Había un perro en el dibujo? ¿Estaba el perro a la izquierda o a la derecha? Era un perro grande o pequeño? Etc.
Play a follow up game with the partially blank template. Students draw their own versions and play with another partner.
Version 2: Hand out one copy of picture A to each group of three or four students. Project picture B on the board and have groups race to find the differences. The first team to write down 10 differences wins.
This activity includes:
1. Drawing A and Drawing B pages. Each drawing has a vocabulary list and a useful list of prepositions of place. (2 pages)
2. A partially blank template so students can play again with their own drawings. Also include the vocabulary list and prepositions. (1 page)
3. Color PDF versions of Drawing A and Drawing B to project in class if desired.
4. A Color PDF version that shows the differences between the drawings to be used as an answer key.
5. A PDF version of the vocabulary list with enhanced fonts to be shown in class for pronunciation practice before playing.
6. Teacher instructions and tips on how to get the most out of the activity.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Look for the green star under our store name. Click the star to follow us for new products and updates!
We always appreciate your feedback and comments.