This Flash Freebie has ended. Don't miss the next one!
Click the green star under our store name and you will get an email when these come out. Then download it for free before the price goes up. It's that simple!
Play the Classic Spot the Differences game in Spanish to practice pronunciation, vocabulary, prepositions of place, and the verbs ser, estar, haber, and tener.
This version has a fun science theme. Learn the vocabulary, practice speaking, and follow up with writing. Multiple activities in with different ways to play.
Juego similar a Veo Veo para practicar vocabulario, las preposiciones y los verbos ser, estar, tener, y haber.
This game can be played in two ways:
Version 1: Each pair of students gets copy A and Copy B of the picture. Students ask each other questions to find the 12-15 differences between the pictures. For example:
¿Hay un perro en el dibujo? ¿Esta el perro a la izquierda o a la derecha? Es un perro grande o pequeño? Etc.
Can also be played in the past tense by telling students the scene is something they saw last summer or yesterday. For example:
¿Había un perro en el dibujo? ¿Estaba el perro a la izquierda o a la derecha? Era un perro grande o pequeño? Etc.
Play a follow up game with the partially blank template. Students draw their own versions and play with another partner.
Version 2: Hand out one copy of picture A to each group of three or four students. Project picture B on the board and have groups race to find the differences. The first team to write down 10 differences wins.
This activity includes:
1. Drawing A and Drawing B pages. Each drawing has a vocabulary list and a useful list of prepositions of place. (2 pages)
2. A partially blank template so students can play again with their own drawings. Also includes the vocabulary list and prepositions. (1 page)
3. A second partially blank template so students can play again with their own drawings. Instead of the vocabulary list, this version has a lined writing section so students can describe their own drawings of a classmate's drawing.
3. Color PDF versions of Drawing A and Drawing B to project in class if desired. One slide has both pictures so the class can solve the puzzle together.
4. A Color PDF answer key that shows the differences between the drawings.
5. A Color PDF of the vocabulary list with enhanced fonts and graphics to be shown in class for pronunciation practice before playing.
6. Teacher instructions and tips on how to get the most out of the activity.
7. Links to two free Quizlet lists that match the worksheets: one for prepositions and one for the puzzle vocabulary.
***We regularly place new free products in our store. Follow us to be the first to know. Click the Green Star under our store name.
We always appreciate your feedback and comments.