Differentiated Interactive Activities for A Picture Book of George Washington by David Adler (or any Picture Book of George Washington) with our George Washington: The Man, The Myth, The Legend ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage.
*** Click the green preview button above to see what's inside! ***
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Makes a GREAT Presidents' Day or George Washington's Birthday-related bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• includes links to YouTube to view George Washington read-alouds
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion on different ways people celebrate winter holidays
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's purpose
• Cause and Effect
• Create a Travel Brochure (Mount Vernon)
• Science Connection: Surveying
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Map Skills
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Higher Level thinking Questions Homework component
• Enrichment activities for high fliers
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
...and much, much more!
You May Also Want to Check Out Our Ruby's Wish Differentiated Interactive Notebook Reading Actives Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2017