This is a set of 8 differentiated addition games to use all year long in your classroom. It features partner games, task cards, and QR codes. Each game has 3 leveled sets and all are in black white so that you can print onto colored paper for differentiation. Choose 3 colors to represent low, average and high students. I use the colored listed below but you can use any three colors you wish to choose.
Direction pages are included. There is a colored and black and white version of these pages. All of the games are in black and white.
Each game is labeled with sets 1-3.
Set 1-sums to 10
Set 2-sums to 15
Set 3-sums to 20
Here are the games featured:
1. Racing for Sums (partner game, dice needed or number cards)
2. Flipping for Sums (number card & ten frame card options)
3. What’s the Sum: (task cards)
4. Scanning For Sums (QR Codes)
5. Roll the Sum (dice needed)
6. Clip the Sum (task cards)
7. Spin the Sum
8. Stealing Sums (dice and card options)
9. Tools to Use: ten frames and number lines
Click on the preview to get a closer look this product. If you have any questions, just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
These are different from my monthly math stations. These focus on one skill rather than a spiral review. If you'd like to check out my monthly math stations, click on the link below.
Monthly Math Stations