Also included in
- This bundle of math work books are perfect for students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade or special education! They include visuals/ pictures to support students and are differentiated to meet the needs of a variety of student needs. This is a BUNDLE of the 4 math work book packs with interactive GoogPrice $22.00Original Price $28.00Save $6.00
These addition work books are perfect for students in kindergarten, 1st grade or students with special needs! They include visuals/ pictures of animals to support students. They now include digital interactive versions to use with Google Slides™ too which are great for online learning!
These materials are perfect to use during:
•Direct instruction/ small groups
•Addition Work Book, Sums 1-10 (Differentiated in 2 levels)
- Level 1: Students build and solve the entire addition problem and have pictures/ visuals for the answer. Includes 12 addition problems.
- Level 2: Students build and solve the entire addition problem but DO NOT have pictures/ visuals for the answer. Includes 12 addition problems.
•Addition Work Book, Sums 11-20 (Differentiated in 2 levels)
- Level 1: Students build and solve the entire addition problem and have pictures/ visuals for the answer. Includes 10 addition problems.
- Level 2: Students build and solve the entire addition problem but DO NOT have pictures/ visuals for the answer. Includes 10 addition problems.
You can use/ prep these books in TWO ways:
1) You can laminate them and have students use dry erase markers
2) You can use the number cards provided and create a velcro/ interactive book
- Google Slide decks for adding sums 1-10 (includes a total of 12 problems). Includes Slide decks for Level 1 and Level 2 just like the printable materials!
- Google Slide decks for adding sums 11-20 (includes a total of 10 problems) Includes Slide decks for Level 1 and Level 2 just like the printable materials!
- A simple “set up” guide for teachers
- Simple “set up” guides for parents for computers and tablets
- You will need to be able have access to Google Slides to use this product
- You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
- After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides.
- You’ll also have access to PDFs to share with families to help with using Google Slides on computers and tablets
- When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag a number pieces/ squares.
- You can also purchase the Interactive Addition Google Slides separately (without the printable books) if you only need those.
- This purchase is for personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom.
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
- You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.