These are half page (hot-dog ways :) CVC Word Builders.
1. The first set has the letters and the students have to match the correct letters. You can laminate and use clear velcro for this. These would be best for little learners or those who need adapted books for special education!
2. The second set has the beginning letter missing.
3. The third set has the middle letter missing.
4. The fourth set has the ending letter missing.
5. The fifth set has the letters so the students can trace the words. You can laminate and use a dry-erase marker to reuse over and over!
6. The last set has blank squares. The students can either write the letters in or use velcro and letter cards to spell the letters out.
I encourage the students to sound out the letters as they are completing each word. This would work great as a literacy center!
The words included are: bud, bug, bun (cheeseburger), bus, cub, cup, cup (tea), cut, dug, fun, gum (machine), gum (blowing bubble), gut, hug, hut, jug (water), jug (milk, mug, nut, rug, rug, mud, sub, sun, and tub.
Also included are letter squares for easy assembly!
Let me know if there is another type of set you would like me to create! Thank you:)