Hopefully this will ease the hectic month of December in your classroom!
If you enjoy this packet, please follow me to receive updates and information on my new products! This Unit includes:
Christmas Write the Room Activity:
• Cut, laminate and post around your classroom.
• Provide students with a clipboard and a recording sheet based on his/her needs.
• Recording sheets both come in full color and black line.
• Recording sheets can also be cut in half for those learners that need smaller tasks.
Stocking ABC Order Cards: Includes upper and lower case letters. Activities for these cards include:
• ABC order.
• Print and laminate two copies to play a fun memory game.
• Use during circle time for a fun ABC treasure hunt and then let the group work together to place in ABC order
• Letter match upper and lowercase letters
Gingerbread man Patterning:
• Includes patterning pieces and easy recording sheets
Cookie for Santa Dice and number game
• Provide a die and counters provided, or fun it up by using small Christmas erasers or cookie crisp cereal as counters
• Can be used a individually or as a group
• First one to fill up Santa’s cookie jar wins!
Santa Train- Ordering numbers 1-20
• Differentiate by 1-10 ordering 11-10 ordering or 1-10 ordering
• Also can be used as matching number words with their numbers
Santa Ten Frame Clip It
• This fun clip it game makes easy work of number review.
• Cut and laminate Santas. I use a bingo marker to mark the correct answer on the back of each card for easy self correction.
• Small gifts at the bottom can be cut, laminated and attached to a clothespin
• Have students clip clothespin on correct answer
• Could also be used for a number write the room.
Have fun and enjoy! Please give me your feedback and choose to follow for updates and new products! Merry Christmas!