Also included in
- Telling time is an essential skill that many students struggle with. Add on the concept of elapsed time and you can find the gap of understanding in a classroom widens. With enough rigorous practice, students will be telling time in no time!Included in this Resource:• 3 worksheets practicing telling$13.00$14.50Save $1.50
Understanding elapsed time is a difficult concept for young students to understand. Differentiate student practice with these word problem task cards, containing 3 different levels of learning. This resource provides extra practice for those who need it most, allowing them to advance through all 3 levels.
*Please note that these cards are a part of my . if you own this bundle, please do not purchase these cards.*
Included in this Resource:
• 3 different levels that are color-coded for easy reference for the teacher
• 12 beginner level task cards
• 24 on-level task cards
• 12 advanced level task cards
• 2 student answer recording sheets per level - one for simply the answer and one that requires students to show their answer on a number line
• Answer keys for each level
• Color and black and white versions for each level
The task cards and recording sheets are labeled as Level 1 (beginner), Level 2 (on-level), and Level 3 (advanced) so the teacher can easily differentiate which set their students are working on without students knowing.
You May Also Like…
Customers who purchased this have said:
→ I'm a student teacher, and used these for one of my lesson observations. It was fabulous! Phenomenal use of differentiation for my on-track students, not so on-track students, and above and beyond students! They all really loved using the cards, rather than just completing a worksheet. I will use these for as long as I get to teach third grade! -Taryn R.
→ These task cards were easy to use with my 4th grade students. We didn't need any of the beginning level, but the other two levels provided just the right amount of practice and challenge. They are versatile and can be used for games, independent work or just review. -Carolyn C.
→ The kids loved working on these! The different levels make it much easier to help all students practice! -Cari S.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,