Here is a fun Christmas themed emergent reader pack that includes 5 different versions of the same book. This is such a fun book to use during the month of December! This would be perfect for guided reading groups, Daily 5, and RTI groups.
This emergent reader will help students practice left to right reading, numbers. number words and sight words.
Included are the following books
- regular book with number words
- regular book with numbers
- book with blanks - students write numbers or number words
- book with numbers - students add pictures
- book with number words - students add pictures
--gingerbread manipulatives for students to add to blank pgs
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
*clipart from mycutegraphics.com