Looking to meet the needs of all of your students during small reading group? Look no further! Here is a great emergent reader pack that includes 5 different versions. This set is perfect for use in October and November!
These books will help students practice left to right reading, numbers, number words, counting and the sight words: do, I, on, see, the what, you.
Included are the following books:
- book with numbers and pictures
- book with number words and pictures
- book with blanks and pictures (students can write numbers or words)
- interactive book with pictures and numbers so students can add apples to the trees
- interactive book with pictures and number words so students can add apples to the trees
- Also included in reproducible acorn manipulative pictures for students to cut, color, count, and add their the pages of their books.
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!