This is a battleship game to use in French class with all grades from 6-12! It comes with full instructions and you can print and laminate the pages to make it more durable.
LANGUAGE OBJECTIVES OF THE GAME:
• Students practice making full sentences conjugating the verb “avoir”
• Students practice vocabulary of what’s in their backpack
• Students practice forming negative sentences to say they don’t have something
This game allows the teacher to circulate and monitor, help students with pronunciation or those who have difficulties forming sentences.
PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• The verb “avoir” conjugation
• Objects in your backpack
• Using “de” in negative sentences (e.g. Je n’ai pas DE gomme)
• One game with the verb “avoir” conjugated
• One game with different subjects for students to conjugate “avoir”
• One game with a blank column for students to write their own subject + conjugation of “avoir”
OTHER TOPICS AVAILABLE IN THIS GAME:
Morning Routine and time
Adverbs of frequency and activities
Aller + places in town
Adverbs of frequency and activities - (This is a free game with just one of the 3 usual grids)
ALL CLIPART USED IN THIS PRESENTATION FROM
FOR MORE RESOURCES BY LEAD WITH A TWIST:
REMEMBER YOU GET TPT CREDIT FOR LEAVING FEEDBACK!