This is a battleship game to use in French class with all grades from 6-12! It comes with full instructions and you can print and laminate the pages to make it more durable.
LANGUAGE OBJECTIVES OF THE GAME:
• Students practice making full sentences using the time and verbs of daily routine, including reflexive verbs
• Students practice vocabulary
• Students practice forming negative sentences
This game allows the teacher to circulate and monitor, help students with pronunciation or those who have difficulties forming sentences.
PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Daily routine
• Telling the time
• Reflexive verbs
• One game with verbs conjugated in the first person for students who have difficulties with conjugation
• One game with verbs in the infinitive for students who can conjugate the verbs themselves.
• One game with a blank column for students to write their own favorite activities and conjugate the verbs
OTHER TOPICS AVAILABLE IN THIS GAME:
Avoir + dans mon cartable
Adverbs of frequency and activities
Adverbs of frequency and activities - (This is a free game with just one of the 3 usual grids)
Aller + places in town
ALL CLIPART USED IN THIS PRESENTATION FROM
FOR MORE RESOURCES BY LEAD WITH A TWIST:
REMEMBER YOU GET TPT CREDIT FOR LEAVING FEEDBACK!