This free Differentiated Instruction Lesson Plan Template is a wonderful planning tool that really forces you to consider all of your students as you plan your lesson.This lesson plan includes:
- three separate sections for 3 different activities to help you consider each learning goal for the lesson
- a place for the mini lesson necessary to model the instruction for your students
- space to adjust the activity to accommodate all students'
- a spot for your formative assessment
- an exit slip for the end of the lesson.
When you download this lesson plan template, you will receive two files - 1 Word template and 1 PDF. If you need spaces to expand for your content, I recommend using the Word file.
If you like this template, be sure to follow me :) You can also check out my growing blog for teachers at www.themasterclassroom.com
The purchase of this download grants ONE personal use. Sharing of any kind requires an additional license, which is available through my TpT store at half price.
Copyright prohibits sharing with or posting of any kind at any time, including within district and on shared servers.