This graphic organizer is designed to help teachers with a diverse set of students to differentiate in their classroom.
The Class Rotations organizer is useful when grouping students according to their academic needs. If their are behavior issues among certain students, it helps the teacher group students according to their ability to interact appropriately with their peers.
Here is how to get started:
1) Write the day and date in the top righthand corner.
2) Write your students' names in the Group 1 and Group 2 lines. Here is where you differentiate.
3) Write a small summary of Group 1's lesson under tutorial. Group 1 goes first.
4) Choose seat work or computer work for Group 2 while Group 1 receives their lesson.
5) Write a summary of Group 2's lesson under tutorial. Choose seat work or computer work for Group 1.
All is finished!
Please follow me and rate my page! Thank you!