PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8.72 MB | 37 pages
Over 12 hands-on, differentiated –ET word activities that your kids can make and use over and over to strengthen their knowledge of word families. Super for developing fine motor skills, these are projects they’ll be proud of.
This pack contains
• Word Slider
• Trace and Write
• Fortune Teller
• Matchbox Words: 3 levels of difficulty for reading
• Pocket ‘et’ Words: 2 levels for writing
• Flip Books: 3 levels of difficulty for writing
• -ET Words to Flip
• More –ET Words to Flip
• Word Booklets: 3 levels of difficulty for writing
• Sentence Booklets: 2 levels of difficulty for reading
• Wordfind Jet
• Puzzles: 6, 8 & 12 piece versions in colour and black and white
• Firefighter Water Words
What you’ll need
Most activities just require scissors, pencils or markers and glue. An interactive notebook or spare paper may also be needed.
Suitable for both US and Australian spelling conventions
Please check the preview for a closer look at this product.