PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I got my iris storage bin and needed something to put inside. So I created these cards! They are the perfect size for using business card laminating pouches.
What does this include?
(40) 3 Digit Addition w/ Carrying
(16) 3 Digit Addition w/out Carrying
(11) 3 Addend Problems (1 digit)
(11) 3 Addend Problems (2 digit)
(20) 2 digit Addition w/ Carrying
(11) 2 Digit Addition w/out Carrying
(23) 2 Digit Subtraction with Borrowing
(23) 2 Digit Subtraction w/out Borrowing
(41) 3 Digit Subtraction with Borrowing
(16) 3 Digit Subtraction w/out Borrowing
(11) Make 10 Cards
(11) Addition/Subtraction/Missing Addend Word Problems
(23) Multiplication/Division Word Problems
(11) Multi-Step Problems
(16) True or False Problems 0-30
(16) True or False Problems Under 20
(21) Ten Frame Cards 0-20
How do I use this resource?
During my small group instruction, I pull students to work on different skills. These are perfect for differentiating the work that I do with students. I can have my higher level students work on the multiplication/division cards...my on level students work on addition/subtraction of 3 digit numbers and my below level students work on 2 digit. Students can complete the problems on white boards. This allows them to also work on lining the problem up correctly while writing, which will help them with our standardized test later in the year.