Are you looking for a fun way to keep your kiddos engaged in addition and subtraction practice? These differentiated math printables and games will keep your kiddos happy and help them work towards meeting the Common Core!
As we near the end of the year, the kiddos (and you :-) ) are getting antsy for summer! These printables and games are a perfect for the approaching summer. These printables and 2 games can be used for morning work, extra math practice, homework, centers, or even summer review. Print these worksheets and simply add them to your students summer review packs!
Included in this pack:
1. Summertime Word Problems : Students use pictures, words, or drawings to show how they solved these summer themed word problems. (2 levels for differentiation)
2. Beach Balls Bonanza : Students must help Emma find her missing beach balls by determining which beach balls contain true facts. (2 levels for differentiation)
3. A Splash of Facts : Help Molly get back to her pool by leading her down the splash path with all the correct facts. (2 levels for differentiation)
4. A Secret Summer Message : Find out what Cody is doing today by solving his secret summer message! (2 levels for differentiation)
5. Flip Flop Frenzy : With some coloring and some inequality signs, your students will practice greater than and less than! (2 levels for differentiation)
6. Sandy Unknowns : Students must determine the unknown number then color the correct sandcastle in each problem. (2 levels for differentiation)
7. Hanging Ten : A partner game in which students practice ten more. A simple, print and go game!
8. Surfin' Subtraction : Students work on their subtraction skills in this partner game. A simple, print and go game!
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions! Thank you for stopping by!