Also included in
- Are you looking for ideas to make your Morning Meeting, Calendar, or Circle Time more predictable and engaging for students? This is the perfect bundle for increasing student engagement and providing a predictable, picture-supported priming tool each morning! Who is it for?Preschool or Elementary spPrice $7.20Original Price $9.00Save $1.80
Do you need a way to better engage students during Morning Meeting, Calendar, or Circle Time? Do you have students who need a nonverbal way to participate? These Differentiated Morning Meeting Books and Worksheets provide a variety of options to increase student engagement
Who is it for?
- Preschool or Elementary special education classrooms
- Students who need accommodations within general education classroom
- Students with autism
- Students who are nonreaders or have reading deficits
- Students who are nonverbal or have language impairments
- Picture-supported using Mayer-Johnson PCS symbols (used with permission)
- includes tips for implementation, differentiation for accommodating or extending learning, and alternate set-up (see preview for details)
- Color and black & white versions included
What’s Included (see preview for details):
- Books (2 differentiated levels)
- Multiple Choice
- Worksheets (3 differentiated levels)
- Multiple Choice
- Easy Set-Up Instructions with minimal prep work
- Differentiation Tips for Accommodating and Extending to meet student needs
- Alternate Set-Up Options
Earn TPT credits for leaving feedback!
Leaving feedback helps me develop activities and tools that my followers need and also allows you to earn credits which you can use on future purchases.
© Miss Allison's SpEd Spot
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to only single classroom use only. If you would like to share this with a friend or colleague, please ask them to visit my store and download the file directly.