PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The text in this set is designed for higher first graders through third graders. Two levels of the text are included.
This unit includes:
- capybaras text in two levels, both are included in color and black & white
- short-answer comprehension questions
- compare and contrast capybara with other animal
- capybaras can, have, are (with and without handwriting lines)
- capybara web
- KWL chart
- create your own questions
- main idea and details
- fact and opinion
- four facts (write four facts about capybaras)
- flapbook (with flaps for physical characteristics, habitat, diet, babies, and interesting facts)
- Label a capybara (with and without a word bank)
- capybara adaptations
- draw and label a habitat
- true or false statements
- A capybara all alone? writing
- capybara writing paper
- word search
- list of additional nonfiction resources
Check out my other nonfiction units!
Working on reading comprehension? Check out these resources!