This is a discounted bundle of my five Australian animal nonfiction units.
The text in this set is designed for higher first graders through third graders. Two levels of the text are included.
Each unit includes:
- text in two levels, both are included in color and black & white
- short-answer comprehension questions
- compare and contrast
- can, have, are (with and without handwriting lines)
- KWL chart
- main idea and details
- fact and opinion
- create your own questions
- flapbook (with flaps for physical characteristics, habitat, diet, babies, and interesting facts)
- Label an animal (2 levels, cut and paste the words, and write the labels without a word bank)
- facts (write four facts about an animal)
- draw and label a habitat
- true or false statements
- adaptation questions
- writing prompt
- themed writing paper
- word search (just for fun!)
- list of additional fiction and nonfiction resources
Units included in this bundle:
Check out my other nonfiction units
Working on reading comprehension? Check out these resources!