This is a bundle of Chinese animal nonfiction units.
The text in this set is designed for higher first graders through third graders. Two levels of the text are included.
Each unit includes:
- text in two levels, both are included in color and black & white
- short-answer comprehension questions
- compare and contrast
- can, have, are (with and without handwriting lines)
- KWL chart
- main idea and details
- fact and opinion
- create your own questions
- flapbook (with flaps for physical characteristics, habitat, diet, babies, and interesting facts)
- Label an animal (2 levels, cut and paste the words, and write the labels without a word bank)
- facts (write four facts about an animal)
- draw and label a habitat
- true or false statements
- adaptation questions
- writing prompt
- themed writing paper
- word search
- list of additional fiction and nonfiction resources
Units included in this bundle:
Check out my other nonfiction units
Working on reading comprehension? Check out these resources!