This is a discounted bundle of my five Fall nonfiction units.
The text in this set is designed for higher first graders through third graders. Two levels of the text are included.
Each unit includes:
- text in two levels, both are included in color and black & white
- short-answer comprehension questions
- compare and contrast
- can, have, are (with and without handwriting lines)
- flapbook page
- Labeling (2 levels, cut and paste the words, and write the labels without a word bank)
- facts (write four facts)
- draw and label a habitat or life cycle
- true or false statements
- adaptation questions (bats only)
- recipes with comprehension questions and venn diagram (for apples, pumpkins, sunflowers, and corn)
- writing prompt
- themed writing paper
- word search (just for fun!)
- list of additional fiction and nonfiction resources
Units included in this bundle:
This bundle also includes: examples of how I organize the units and how I use them in my first grade classroom, labels, binder covers and spines
Check out my other nonfiction units
Working on reading comprehension? Check out these resources!