This is a growing bundle of five summer nonfiction units.
The text in this set is designed for higher first graders through third graders. Two levels of the text are included.
- text in two levels, both are included in color and black & white
- short-answer comprehension questions
- compare and contrast
- can, have, are (with and without handwriting lines)
- flapbook page
- Labeling (2 levels, cut and paste the words, and write the labels without a word bank)
- life cycles
- facts (write four facts)
- true or false statements
- adaptation questions (ladybugs)
- writing prompt
- themed writing paper
- word search
- list of additional fiction and nonfiction resources
Units included in this bundle:
Ice Cream- April 30
Lemonade- April 16
Watermelon- April 9
*Units will be added on or before the listed dates.
This bundle will also include: examples of how I organize the units and how I use them in my first grade classroom, labels, binder covers and spines
Check out my other nonfiction units
Working on reading comprehension? Check out these resources!