Differentiated Question of the Day Pack for Entire YEAR now with Google Slides™
What educators are saying
This question of the day pack is perfect for an elementary classroom or students with special needs. It's differentiated to meet the needs of a variety of learners. This now includes interactive Google Slides™ which are great for online / remote learning!
!! This product is part of my Circle Time for a Year MEGA PACK. Do not purchase this if you already own my circle time pack! If you are interested in buying the entire pack, check it out here.
· 185 total questions
· Each question of the day is differentiated in TWO levels
· Level 1 has visuals and a sentence stem for answering the question of the day
· Level 2 has a visual paired with the question
- 185 page/ slide interactive Google Slide™ deck
- Only level 1 is included (students are provided with visuals and sentence stems)
- You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
- You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides ™
- After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
- You’ll also have access to PDFs to share with families to help with using Google Slides™ on computers and tablets
- When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag items in this Google Slide™ document.
All of the questions are related to the weekly themes below. There are 5 questions included for each weekly theme below. The themes for the questions of the day include:
· Emotions/ feelings
· Community Workers
· Bodies/ Health
· Fall/ Apples
· Halloween/ Pumpkins
· North America/ Thanksgiving
· Winter Holidays
· South America
· The Ocean
· Valentine’s Day/ Friendship
· The Desert
· Plants & Seeds
· Bugs & Insects
· Earth Day/ Recycling
· Night/ Day/ Time
· The Solar System
· The Circus
- This purchase is for personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom. You can share the link with your students' families via email or password secured online platforms (like ClassDojo™, Google Classroom™ or Seesaw™)
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
- You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.