Have your students do reading responses at exactly the right level and in a variety of ways. We have pulled all the "level 3" worksheets from our "Differentiated Reading Comprehension" program for your developing readers who are ready for deeper thinking in their comprehension work.
- suitable for all books beyond the emergent level.
- 5 different ways to respond - summary, characters, problem and solution, personal response and non-fiction note taking.
- builds on work done in levels 1 and 2.
- students begin to respond more freely in full sentences.
- introduces non-fiction responses to prepare students for report writing.
- two versions of each worksheet are provided - one with dotted lines for beginning printers and one with solid lines for those who have mastered letter formation.
Other products in this series you may be interested in:
Differentiated Reading Comprehension - level 1
Differentiated Reading Comprehension - level 2
Differentiated Reading Comprehension - levels 4 and 5
SAVE by buying all the above for $3
Differentiated Reading Comprehension ALL Worksheets