Also included in
- Reading comprehension passages for 2nd grade at your fingertips! Your second grade classroom is covered with this year-long bundle of leveled reading passages! Meet the needs of all your students using these differentiated short stories and comprehension questions! These NO PREP passages include bot$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
Reading comprehension passages for 2nd grade at your fingertips! Your second grade classroom is covered with this winter set of leveled reading passages! Meet the needs of all your students using these differentiated short stories and comprehension questions! These NO PREP passages include both fiction and nonfiction and 3 levels of each story! Take the guesswork out of differentiating for your students!
- 17 engaging reading passages (3 levels per story, 51 stories in all) covering winter topics!
- Levels range from level G/H to K/L
- 2 options for comprehension questions (multiple choice and short answer)
- Word Count on each passage for fluency practice!
- Discreet leveling system so students don't even realize they are reading something different than their peers!
- Answer Keys
Why THIS product?:
- Common Core Aligned
- Students practice a VARIETY of skills, such as: drawing conclusions, problem and solution, plot, main idea, vocabulary, context clues, key details, inferring, characters, and sequencing.
- Multiple options for difficulty and questioning formats to give you choice when using this product!
- All stories follow same storyline which allows for whole group discussions without any students knowing their story was easier or more challenging!
How Can I Use This Product?:
- Guided Reading
- Small Group Reading Interventions
- Independent Reading Practice
You Might Also Like:
- Differentiated Reading Passages for Fall for 2nd Grade
- Differentiated Reading Passages for Spring for 2nd Grade
- Differentiated Reading Passages for Summer for 2nd Grade
- Differentiated Reading Comprehension Passages for 2nd Grade BUNDLE
- Differentiated Reading Comprehension Passages for 1st Grade BUNDLE
Stay In Touch:
Please email me at email@example.com or use the Q/A tab if you have any questions. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you again! -Kayla