Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Do you need differentiated reading passages with questions for the ENTIRE YEAR? This product includes 216 leveled reading passages ALL WITH comprehension activities (108 FICTION AND 108 INFORMATIONAL) that become more complex throughout the year.About this resource:36 WEEKS of FICTION passages, 3 l$24.00$33.00Save $9.00
- This resource is a collection of some of my most popular literacy resources that will start your school year right and keep you going all year! Includes reading passages and questions, writing activities, poem of the week poems and activities, reward note cards, a back to school activity book, and m$100.00$151.00Save $51.00
Do you need differentiated reading passages with comprehension questions for your students? This pack is for you! It includes 108 leveled passages for reading comprehension (1-Emergent, 2-Growing, 3-Established) that become more complex throughout the year. These are perfect reading passages for 1st grade!
- 36 WEEKS of fiction reading passages
- Three levels per week (Emergent, Growing, Established)
- Passages are labeled by week and by level for quick and easy printing and sorting
- Answer keys included
- Excellent for leveled homework, small groups, or assessment
- Kids will follow Pat the Cat, Tip the Dog, and their family on adventures throughout the year
- Download this to receive the first week from each seasonal pack (9 passages total) and see if it will work for you!
"Buy these!!! This is such a simple weekly comprehension passage for 36 weeks. It continues to follow the same character and grow over the weeks. The best part is I can give it to all my students based on level, there is a below, on and above. Truly recommend getting this resource."
"By far my favorite purchase and resource. This was exactly what I was looking for! I have used it all school year."
"Absolutely worth the money! Saves time and is very enjoyable!"
"One of my favorites for 1st Grade! What more can you ask for? Year long! Differentiated! Absolutely perfect! I can do the same topic with each group, at their level! We put them in our interactive notebooks to allow for repeated readings! Thank you!"
Thanks! Enjoy! Jennifer