Help your students think about the new vocabulary in their stories. Also, help them identify the problem and solution.
These 4 worksheets are pulled from our "Differentiated Reading Comprehension" program and provide step by step guidance in helping students improve their vocabulary, explain the problem and solution and give their personal opinion of the solution.
- they are suitable for all books, from emergent to fluent.
- 4 different levels.
- as the reading gets more challenging, the worksheet encourges deeper, more sophisticated responses.
- the higher levels encourage responding in complete sentences and help students become more articulate in their reading responses.
- the step-by-step progression is especially helpful for those struggling with comprehension and ESL/EAL speakers.
- two versions of each worksheet are provided - one with dotted lines for beginning printers and one with solid lines for those who have mastered letter formation.
Other products in this series you may be interested in:
Differentiated Reading Comprehension - Characters
Differentiated Reading Comprehension - Personal Response
Differentiated Reading Comprehension - Summaries
SAVE by buying all the above for $3
Differentiated Reading Comprehension ALL Worksheets