• Students will be divided up and separated based on their ability levels.
o Wheels are ordered easy to hard.
• Give the group the difficulty level that you feel is appropriate based on the numbers listed above.
• Each group will receive a set of clothespins with answers written on them that correspond to the problem on the wheel.
• The students will solve the difference problems and match the correct clothespin by placing it on the wheel.
• Check the answers using the attached key. Answers are arranged counterclockwise.