Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
170.75 MB | 1,621 pages
Please download & look at my BIG Preview I have of this bundle here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Differentiated-Second-Grade-Spelling-BIG-Preview-1987810
For Each Week You Will Get:
- 2 spelling lists for every week- spelling patterns are aligned to the Houghton Mifflin Spelling Program. The words ARE NOT words found in the HM program. I wanted to use different words because the HM words seemed too easy most of the time. Every week has 6 spelling words that follow the spelling pattern, 2 sight words, and 4 surprise words that will let you know if students just memorized the spelling words or if they understand the pattern. And 4 sentences to choose from for a dictation sentence for test day.
- 3 different styles of spelling lists (1 style is just a list, second style is a list with spelling tic-tac-toe activities, and the third style is spelling activities that can be used in a spelling/word work/interactive notebook)
- picture and word cards for each spelling word to be used in whole group, small group, or centers activities. There are also labeled picture cards. These are in black and white and color. The pictures, words, and labels are NOT editable.
- Teacher Sheets that even have sentences for each spelling word to use on Test Day.
- Spelling Poster with both spelling lists for each week to post in the classroom. These are in black and white and color.
- Don't like a spelling word, activity, sentence, or wording? Change it. All of the above except the word and picture cards are all editable. Clip Art & Borders are all locked in and can't be changed.
- There are spelling posters explaining the spelling pattern with word examples. These are NOT EDITABLE.
- 2 word sorts for every list. The word sorts are not editable, but there are templates included to create your own word sorts.
- Spelling Test Pages- There are two styles of spelling test pages for students to take the weekly spelling test. One is with the Handwriting Without Tears lines, the second is with the tradition 3 lines with dashes in the middle.
- Spelling Activities to use with any list (7 activities)- NOT EDITABLE
If you find any mistakes or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
This is a single individual use license that cannot be shared, copied, or redistributed. This resource and editable pages cannot be used to create your own products to resell for profit or free. This resource is to be used in a classroom or homeschool setting, if more than one person is going to use this please pay for an additional license.
UPDATED: August 29, 2016 with parent letter with spelling city directions!