Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will have TONS of FUN with these Differentiated Silly Sentence or Story Writing Prompts! Differentiated writing activities are a great way to engage students in the same writing activity, and meet different levels of abilities at the same time! Grab this Silly Story Differentiated Writing Prompt BUNDLE NOW! This bundle includes a total of 9 themed Differentiated Writing Prompt Activities. These writing prompts are designed for primary grades and special education classrooms in need of creative writing differentiated activities. The writing prompts can be used in whole group lessons, small groups, one to one, or at a writing center. Students will love creating silly stories using the cubes, and can create multiple stories with different story elements.
***This BUNDLE is complete!***
Winter - Available!
Valentine - Available!
Leprechaun - Available!
Spring - Available!
Summer - Available!
Fall - Available!
Halloween - Available!
Thanksgiving - Available!
Silly School Story - Available!
This bundle currently includes:
The following differentiated writing activities are included in each theme:
5 Writing Prompt Cubes with pictures: (color & black and white)
- Roll a character/subject
- Roll a verb/action
- Roll a setting
- Roll a noun/object
- Roll an adjective/describing word
Writing Prompt Worksheets:
- Silly Sentence – with 2 cubes (character, action)
- Silly Sentence – with 3 cubes (character, action, setting)
- Silly Story – with 5 cubes (character, action, setting, noun, adjective), extra page for writing, and a picture page
- Brainstorming web (cut and paste or handwrite words)
-"I can write silly sentences" page for 5 written sentences
-Errorless Cut/Paste "My Silly Sentence" Page
- Cut and Paste pictures for each cube to use on writing prompts (Color and Black and white)
*Each writing prompt comes in two versions:
(1) with a cut and paste cube words
(2) handwrite the cube words
Directions for the writing activity:
1. Build the cubes – cut out each cube and follow the directions on the cube template.
2. Choose a writing prompt worksheet based on student’s ability level.
3. Students will roll the cubes indicated on the writing prompt to create a silly sentence or story.
4. Draw a picture.
Follow my store for more differentiated activities and Pinterest! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!