Students will have TONS of FUN with these Differentiated Roll a Silly Sentence or Story Writing Prompts! Differentiated writing activities are a great way to engage students in the same writing activity, and meet different levels of abilities at the same time! Grab this Roll a Silly Story Differentiated Writing Prompt BUNDLE NOW at a great price! This bundle will include a total of 9 themed Differentiated Writing Prompt Activities when it is completed. These writing prompts are designed for primary grades and special education classrooms in need of creative writing differentiated activities. The writing prompts can be used in whole group lessons, small groups, one to one, or at a writing center. Students will love creating silly stories using the cubes, and can create multiple stories with different story elements.
*I do not have a set date of completion for this bundle, but plan to upload each new activity as soon as I make them and before the themed Holiday/Season!*
*The price of this bundle will increase as activities are added.*
Winter - Available!
Valentine - Available!
Leprechaun - Available!
Spring - Available!
Summer - Coming Soon!
Fall - Coming Soon!
Halloween - Coming Soon!
Thanksgiving - Coming Soon!
This bundle currently includes:
Roll a Silly Winter Story or Sentence
Roll a Silly Valentine Story
Roll A Silly Leprechaun Story
Roll A Silly Spring Story
The following differentiated writing activities are included in each theme:
5 Writing Prompt Cubes with pictures: (color & black and white)
- Roll a character/subject
- Roll a verb/action
- Roll a setting
- Roll a noun/object
- Roll an adjective/describing word
Writing Prompt Worksheets:
- Silly Sentence – with 2 cubes (character, action)
- Silly Sentence – with 3 cubes (character, action, setting)
- Silly Story – with 5 cubes (character, action, setting, noun, adjective), extra page for writing, and a picture page
- Brainstorming web (cut and paste or handwrite words)
-"I can write silly sentences" page for 5 written sentences
-Errorless Cut/Paste "My Silly Sentence" Page
- Cut and Paste pictures for each cube to use on writing prompts (Color and Black and white)
*Each writing prompt comes in two versions:
(1) with a cut and paste cube words
(2) handwrite the cube words
Directions for the writing activity:
1. Build the cubes – cut out each cube and follow the directions on the cube template.
2. Choose a writing prompt worksheet based on student’s ability level.
3. Students will roll the cubes indicated on the writing prompt to create a silly sentence or story.
4. Draw a picture.
Follow my store for more differentiated activities and on instagram @missashleesclass