This 'Green Eggs and Ham' pack contains two comprehension sheets for low, medium and high level readers.
Low level readers can:
1. Un-jumble a sentence and answer questions about the text.
2. Draw a part of the story following instructions.
Medium level readers can:
1. Describe the man with the hat. list places he would not eat green eggs and ham and match rhyming words together.
2. Answer questions about the text.
High level readers can:
1. Answer questions about the story, order events, list the places he will not eat the eggs and with which animals. Infer why some people like to eat things
2. Decide if the book is informative or narrative, identify the author's purpose, how well this was achieved and rate the book.