Room 311 has crafted a lesson for your geography class that will give them a taste of archaeology as they learn more about a country. This lesson can be used with any unit in geography and is not tailored for a specific chapter.
This product contains the following for your lesson:
1. a simple schedule for the lesson
2. key terms in archaeology with a key
3. a mapping activity with a key
4. a diorama project with a grading rubric
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
World Geography Postcard Lesson
World Geography Info Graph Assignment
U.S. States' Lesson for Geography
World Geography: Natural Disasters
World Geography:Treasure Hunt in Europe
World Geography Map Questions
World Geography Glossary Terms Bingo
The Amazing Race: Europe Edition
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.