Give your students a clear understanding of the body systems with this comprehensive and informative unit! From the “stomach” to the “heart” and the “kidneys” to a “fertilized egg,” students will learn about four major systems of the human body in this 29-lesson unit. As students gain a better understanding of the human body, they enhance their reading and comprehension skills.
- Which intestine is about 22 feet long?
- How many parts does the heart have?
- How does the skin give off waste?
- Why is the umbilical cord important?
- Preview Pages
- Vocabulary Lists
- Informative Readings
- Fact pages
- Crossword puzzle and word search that can be used as pre/post tests
Reading Level 3-4 | Interest Level 5-12
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can also access text for screen reader devices, export individual pages, make student copies, and more. Get the standard version of this title here