Also included in
- Do your Anatomy and Physiology students need "fill in the blank" diagrams to practice labeling human body systems? This resource is a perfect fit to provide the independent practice that every student needs! Digital and printable versions included!EVERY DIAGRAM comes in 6 VERSIONS:1. A "drag and dro$45.00$62.50Save $17.50
Do your Anatomy and Physiology students need review diagrams to practice their digestive system structures? These human body diagrams help students review structures like the esophagus, duodenum, gallbladder and more! Each diagram comes with. a practice "drag and drop" review page on Google Slides and a self-graded quiz on Google Forms. You'll love the time it saves and your students will love the independent activities. Use it with Google Classroom or print the pages to teach in person.
Labeling diagrams and scientific illustrations is a valuable way to assess student learning, reinforce concepts, and integrate previous knowledge.
Diagrams included in this resource:
- Overview of the digestive system
- Anatomy of the stomach
- Microscopic anatomy of the stomach
- Accessory organs of the digestive system (liver, gallbladder, pancreas)
For a more detailed explanation of what's included, please click on the "Preview" button above.
Each diagram includes:
1. A "drag and drop" diagram students can complete on Google Slides
2. A Google Forms self-grading quiz
3. Printable pages for classroom use
- Completed diagrams in B&W and color
- Traditional numbered quizzes
- Blank diagrams with word banks
The different versions make differentiation a breeze!
Please note: The printable diagrams are also part of my full Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum.
How do I use this resource?
After providing the given links to your students, they can use a textbook, class information, or research to complete the "drag and drop" diagrams on Google Slides. These can be submitted to you or self-checked against a completed diagram (provided). When they are ready, students can test their knowledge in a Google Forms quiz and the results will be automatically sent to your Google account.
It's a perfect way for students to practice anatomical terms and structures at home.
This product is ideally designed for Biology classes in grades 10-12 as well as introductory Anatomy courses. Please review the diagrams carefully to make sure the level of detail is appropriate for your class.
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest