These digestive system interactive notebook pages
contain 16 completed pages covering the digestive system organs, mechanical and chemical digestion, absorption, and disorders. They provide your students all of the information they need for the digestive system and include flip charts and summary pages to help them study.
What is included in this resource? 16 Interactive notebook pages on the following:
• What is the digestive system?
• Visualizing the digestive system
• Mechanical and chemical digestion
• What happens when we eat food?
• Teeth and salivary glands
• The stomach
• The pancreas
• The liver
• The duodenum
• The jejunum and ileum
• Villi and microvilli
• The large intestine
• Alimentary canal summary
• Digestive system disorders
• Examples of the final product
If you like this product, check out these other digestive system products:
Digestive System Flash Cards
- contains 60 flash cards with answers.
Digestive System Test Bank Questions
- over 100 questions, includes multiple choice, true/false and more.
Digestive System Unit Bundle
- contains interactive notebook pages, flash cards, and test questions.
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email?
Here's how to become a follower
: Look under my store name, "The Science Hedgehog"
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR
to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits
that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I truly value your feedback - it helps me improve my current and future products!