This resource includes 5 ACTIVITIES, 2 QUIZZES, a REVIEW SHEET and a TEST to complete your study of the Digestive System and save you tons of time!
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is also included in this discounted BUNDLE:
Anatomy and Physiology Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
These resources are designed for a high school or introductory college level Anatomy & Physiology course. All resources in this chapter are EDITABLE (EXCEPT for the Card Sort) so you can customize them to suit the needs of your students.
• 2 Quizzes: in two versions to help students stay honest
• Digestive System Card Sort
• Ham Sandwich Activity
• Digestive System Connections Mini-Project
• Instructions for implementing Mini-Presentations – this is one of my favorite instructional strategies!
• Review Sheet
• Digestive System Test with Answer Key, in two versions
Please see the PREVIEW
for more details so you can make sure this resource is right for your students.
Combine this resource with . . .
Digestive System PowerPoint and NotesDigestive System Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
Digestive System Diagrams & Quizzes
. . . and you’ll have just about everything you need to teach the Digestive System in your Anatomy & Physiology or Advanced Biology classes.
You might also like:
Anatomical Diagrams BundleAnatomy & Physiology PowerPoint BundleAnatomy & Physiology Task Card Bundle